Founded in 2008, ECPN is a network within the American Institute for Conservation (AIC) for individuals considering or establishing careers in the field of conservation. We support emerging conservators as they transition from pre-program preparation to graduate-level training to professional careers. While our focus is to serve the emerging conservation professionals community, professionals at all levels are welcome to support and participate in ECPN activities.
- Chair: Caitlin I. Richeson
- Vice Chair: Jessica Betz Abel
- Communications: Héctor J. Berdecía-Hernández & Leila Sabouni
- Outreach: Michaela Paulson & Ashley Louise Stanford
- Professional Education and Training: Annabelle Fichtner Camp & Keara Teeter
- Digital Platforms: Marie D. Desrochers & Natalya Swanson
- AIC Board Liaison: Molly C. Gleeson
- AIC Staff Liaison: Katelin Lee
In addition to the digital programming projects featured below, I am actively archiving ECPN content and transferring it to the new server, help to edit and maintain the AIC-ECPN subsite and Wiki, and participate in monthly officer calls.